Sunday, March 21, 2010

When My Garden beckons….

To walk barefoot on the grass, feeling the early morning dew…
To feel the soft, wet mud on your hands…
To smell the rain…


All very well, but I am, for all intents and purposes, a Pot-Gardener. And I truly do justice to my potted-plants.


It is P who tends to the little patch we call ‘Our Garden’. And inspite of the dry, arid weather the plants have been forced to resist of late, they are in full bloom.


A day in my Garden (both Potted and Otherwise), through my lenses….


























Hope the pictures bring you some Joy like they do me......


2 comments:

Magali Vaz said...

Wow! They're all super pretty! I love them! :)
Keep clicking.

aksharaa said...

Thanks M.i am glad u like them...its encouraging

Related Posts with Thumbnails