Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Of Sundays,IPL and why you sleep...!

The last three weeks disappeared into the past without even a breathing break. At last, a real Sunday in a very long time. In fact, a real break-from-everything, in a very long time.


Meant to start writing yesterday. But it felt good to just while away the time, sleep, eat and catch some cricket.

Talking of cricket, what is it with the IPL? This time I had meant not to get stuck to the TV. A lot of things take a back seat. Things that, anyway, have to be done and then I lose my sleep over them. But here I am getting caught into the hysteria again.

There is something about these matches that you can’t simply ignore.

This time however, I am not staunch in supporting just one team. Maybe it will help me cut down on the addiction. And I will carry on with a normal life!!

So, I am supporting Shane Warne(FOREVER!), AB de Villiers, Mathew Hayden, Sachin, Gambhir, Dilshan, Gilchrist, Shaun Tait (WOW! what a fast bowler!!) Mascarenhas, Shehwag, Symonds.

There…My IPL 11. Let’s see what they come up with this time…



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails